Oferta: AX Administrator
3Shape is one of Denmark’s fastest growing companies, just awarded as Borsen’s Gazelle #1. 3Shape offers an international atmosphere with +30 nationalities working in the major offices around the world. Globally, 3Shape employ more than 1200 – with a majority employed within R&D and we currently work in more than 20 locations on all continents. 3Shape specializes in developing 3D scanning and software solutions that enables dental and hearing professionals to treat more people, more effectively and with improved care. The company is referred to as "The Google of the CAD/CAM Industry" and has recently been dubbed the "Apple" of dentistry. 3Shape is privately-owned which enables us to make fast decisions.
3Shape is looking for a motivated full-time AX application administrator with a strong background in Dynamics AX for maintenance of our ERP and associated application. Your experience and knowledge of AX solutions and associated business processes combined with an appreciation of associated technologies are imperative in launching our products across the world and maintaining the ERP platform. This is a varied and demanding role involving co-ordination with various 3Shapers across the globe.
- Lots of interesting & demanding projects
- State of the art technologies
- Beeing a part of global leading fast-growing company
- Lunch in company’s canteen for only 2 pln
- Informal atmosphere, among best in class colleagues with a strong emphasis on supporting creativity and fostering well-being of the employees
- Private healthcare and Multisport card to keep you fit and well
- Fruit, vegetables, snacks and hot beverages to keep you fueled
- Administrative tasks such as user access, rights administration.
- Good Proficiency in Dynamics AX Installation and administration.
- Good Proficiency in overall system and application Architect designing.
- Should have an experience of using tools like Trace parser and Dynamics perf.
- Should be able to debug performance issues.
- Managing of AX environment services.
- Managing of source code repository.
- Develop and maintain technical design documentation.
- Supporting business processes.
- Taking part in various roll outs and project related to Microsoft Dynamics in different countries. Daily support and cooperation with different departments in different countries.
- Providing and conducting trainings to helpdesk / key-users.
- We are looking for a person who has below skills
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- At least 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Attention to details and analytical skills.
- Able to read instructions and process requirements.
- Good command over English language.
- Experience with the Production modules within Dynamics AX is preferred