Oferta: Automation Manager
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
- Identify and evaluate process automation opportunities
- Provide process lean and standardization recommendations
- Analyze and prepare business case
- Manage automation pipeline through adequate project delivery planning in line with available resources and strategic priorities
- End-to-end project management of automation projects, from project kick-off, through business requirements gathering, build phase, UAT, deployment, hypercare to project closure
- Ensure established automation delivery operating model is being followed by all parties involved in the project
- Ensure good communication between automation team and project stakeholders: management, operational teams, transition team, IT
- Enable automation team through risk & issues identification and mitigation
- Managing Process Automation Team consisting of technical lead, business analysts, .Net developers, RPA developers, VBA and SQL developers
- Talent development of Automation Team members in line with their interests, personal goals and organizational needs
- University degree / BSc in Economics or Business Administration or IT or adequate work experience
- Fluent English
- Experience in SSC/BPO environment
- Good understanding of Finance and Accounting, preferably AR and/or GA area
- Previous experience in managing process automation teams, either directly or as a project manager
- Project management experience with proven record of successful delivery of complex automation projects (Prince/PMP/Agile certificates will be an asset)
- Process modelling experience, in particular in area of automation enablement through process redesign
- Experience in lean methodology and process simplification to reduce automation complexity and improve business case
- Passionate about people development
- Agile leader is a servant leader
- Orientation towards constant self-development
- Attention to details, strong analytical skills
- Discipline and ability to meet deadlines
- Excellent communication skills
- Independent, managerial position with a real possibility of influence on dedicated area
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system
- Private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members
- Cash benefits under the Social Fund
- Team and company integration after hours
- Co-financed sports card
- Necessary work tools (phone, laptop)
- Relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.