Oferta: Automation Developer
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES) is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
What you will do:
- Design, develop and maintain solutions for automation of processes for both internal and external clients in multiple technologies.
- Develop and maintain technical documentation for developed solutions.
- Share knowledge and best practices with team members.
- Participate in every step of software development process e.g. code reviews.
- Pay attention to details while following development best practices.
Tools you will be using:
- MSSQL, PostgreSQL,
- Excel, Access,
- RPA solutions from Softmotive/UiPath,
- JIRA, Confluence,
- Visual Studio Code.
Things you need to know in practice:
- Object Oriented Programing paradigm - must have.
- Basic design patterns and how to benefit from them.
- SQL base syntax (selects, joins, conditions etc.).
- Web API concepts like REST.
- How modern Web Apps works.
- English on B2/C1 level - as we use it on everyday basis.
Things you need to have:
- Analytical skills.
- Willingness to develop practical skills in programming.
- Team cooperation skills and ’playing to one goal’.
- Sense of humor level expert.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- real development opportunities in the area of RPA / automation,
- high home-office ratio (90% of working time)
- extensive package of professional trainings (technical, soft skills and foreign languages),
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.