Oferta: Automation Business Analyst
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES) is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- Defining and writing down automation requirements for automated solutions,
- Performing knowledge capturing with Subject Matter Expert,
- Mapping the process and providing a key-stroke level description of steps to be automated,
- Identifying and addressing process gaps and exceptions to be left out of automation scope,
- Identifying and requesting needed accesses,
- Acting as a communication bridge between automation developers and Operational teams,
- Participating in final solution design,
- Leading automation projects end-to-end according to standardized automation methodology.
We invite you to apply if you:
- Have at least 3 years of Accounting experience or knowledge about AP, AR, GA processes,
- Have experience with process mapping and writing down process documentation,
- Have process migration experience - this will be an advantage,
- Have VBA experience - this will be an advantage,
- Know SAP and Excel proficiently,
- Are interested in process automation and technology,
- Are kin on developing your own skills and are enthusiastic learner,
- Have good communication skills and proactive attitude,
- Know English (min. B2 level).
What we offer:
- Coaching in business analysis and project management,
- Creative environment,
- Constant learning: Design Thinking, UIUX design, Agile, Business Process Modelling, Google Cloud,
- Introduction to potential application of RPA, .net core and Microsoft Power Automate to business process automation,
- Impact on how new applications will be designed and developed
- High home-office ratio (50% of working time)
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization,
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.