Oferta: Asset Accounting Expert
METRO SERVICES has a dynamic opportunity for a Master Data Governance Finance Expert with experience in MDG Finance Management and process standardization. The MDG-F Expert is responsible for active creation and definition of internal processes of MDG-F in our LUCA project (SAP S/4 HANA implementation). The MDG-F expert will be part of the Data Structure team and cooperate with all other teams of the LUCA project team.
As an organization we support our employees’ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first ’ACCA Approved Employer’ in Szczecin! We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing. With us you will expend your experience in business, but also broaden cultural and language horizons in an international environment.
Master Data Governance Finance Expert position gives the possibility to travel around the whole Europe, to work for the most prestigious project within METRO GROUP and to become an expert in SAP S/4HANA - future-ready, intelligent ERP system.
Join us and work with the best!
Tasks & Responsibilities:
- Participate and contribute to subproject SAP Procurement Solutions
- Definition of internal To-Be processes for central indirect procurement, Maintenance & Repair and Construction Management in cooperation with an external implementation partner
- Moderate and challenge the creation of business concepts, configuration, testing and documentation of processes in cooperation with an external implementation partner
- Integrate know-how during customizing of module SAP MM
- Contribute to integrative project activities of modules SAP-FI, SAP-FI-AA and SAP CO
- Participate in the implementation of SAP VIM on S/4 HANA during P2P process design
- Support the definition of all necessary data objects in cooperation with Master-Data team
Skill set & experience profile:
- Graduation in economics or equivalent education
- 3+ years of SAP experience in Asset Accounting
- Good communication, coordination and presentation skills
- High level of team orientation and own initiative to drive change and engagement
- High analytical skills
- Openness to learn and grow
- Willingness to travel (3 days per week for full time employees)
- Advanced English skills (verbal and writing)
- Independent, expert position with real power to co-design future processes/system solutions
- being a part of the team of leaders and experts creating the future accounting template for METRO GROUP
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system
- real development and promotion opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitments)
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin