Oferta: Accountant with Italian
METRO SERVICES is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO - a group consisting of Makro Cash&Carry retail chains in Europe and Asia.
At METRO SERVICES, we handle financial and accounting processes for Makro stores, among others in the fields of General Accounting, Fixed Assets, Accounts Receivables, Reporting and Transfer Pricing.
As an organization we support our employeesâ€™ development and we create stable and safe work environment - we are the first â€™ACCA Approved Employerâ€™ in Szczecin, Puls Biznesu journal honored us with Gazela Biznesu title, indicating us as one of the most dynamically developing companies. We are also part of Association of Business Service Leaders (ABSL), what allows us to share knowledge and good practices with the best professionals.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 20 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Join us and work with the best!
- responsibility for performing tasks within a selected area of â€‹accounting,
- care for the efficiency, accuracy and timeliness of all tasks,
- close cooperation with an international partner,
- participation in business trips,
- full engagement into the process of learning and adaptation,
- supporting team in daily work.
- secondary education or university degree (relevant subject of studies preferred),
- good knowledge of English (at least B1/B2 level) and fluent Italian (B2/C1 level),
- ability to analytical thinking,
- self-discipline and willing to work under time pressure,
- experience related with accounting is welcome (practice, internship, etc.).
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- cash benefits under the Social Fund (e.g. cultural and recreational activities, holiday benefits),
- team and company integration after hours,
- co-financed sports card,
- relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.