Oferta: Accountant Assistant
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
We are looking for an energetic person to join our Accounting Department in Coloplast Business Centre, Szczecin. The main scope of the role is to assist our Accountants in their daily tasks and responsibilities.
About the department
Accounts Receivable department supports Coloplast entities across the globe in ensuring that Customer Accounts are up to date. We are group of over 20 people that perform cash application, collect direct debit, prepare dunning letters & customer statements, deliver aging reports, supports debt collection, and continuously work on improving Accounts Receivable processes. Accounts Receivable is part of Global Finance Support located in Szczecin.
- Experience with repetitive, computer related tasks
- Orientation for details and precision
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience or background in accountancy will be appreciated
- University degree - preferably in Finance, Accountancy or Economics will be an advantage;
- Effective communication skills
- Team work attitude
- Working with ERP system, Excel & Outlook
- Matchings on customer ledger based on local request
- Working with bank statements – cash application
- Communication with stakeholders regarding bank transactions (English)
- Processing Direct Debit
- Recording Petty Cash transactions
- Month End closing activities
What we offer?
We can offer you a contract (umowa zlecenie) for 5 months, with a chance to be prolonged. Moreover, we offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization and to develop your personal abilities. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers great challenges and the possibility to gain experience in a corporate set-up.
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.