Oferta: Transition Project Leader
METRO Services PL is one of the international Shared Service Centers (SSC) operating within the METRO Capital Group - a global leader in retail trade, operating in Europe and Asia. The METRO Group consists of recognizable brands such as Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
At METRO Services, we handle financial and accounting processes in the field of, among others General Accounting, Fixed Assets or Accounts Receivables.
We employ over 350 accounting enthusiasts and professionals in our industry, we speak 16 languages, serve 25 countries and are constantly developing, which is why we recently opened a second office in the center of Szczecin.
Our Service Excellence is a department consisting of several supporting functions related to internal control finance and quality management, accounting process centralization, knowledge management and service governance.
To our dynamically growing Transition Team we are currently looking for candidate for a position of Transition Project Leader.
- Acting leading role in medium to complex centralization projects within GA and AR accounting areas,
- Managing transition projects in terms of scope, cost, timelines, resources, risk, change and communication,
- Planning, coordinating, and providing deliverables within each project phase,
- Maintaining and updating project documentation and reporting to both, the client and internal management team,
- Engaging main project stakeholders,
- Assessment and documentation of processes potential for migration, incl. people impact assessment,
- Creation migration models proposals and documentation of solutions
- Identifying potential risks and control areas in processes which are subject of migration,
- Identifying potential areas for improvement in new migration processes,
- Co-ordination of migration team during knowledge transfer,
- Ensuring compliance of migration project with all internal policies and organization plans,
- Continuous cooperation with project group (direct and remote).
- university degree (in the field of finance, accounting or economics),
- SSC/BPO previous working experience (min. 3-5 years), preferably in area of process and project management,
- experience in coordinating migration projects - at least one year,
- fluent knowledge of English (additional European language is an advantage),
- fluent knowledge of MS Excel (Power point, Excel, Visio),
- highly developed interpersonal skills, especially in the fields of presentation and interpersonal communication,
- good organizational and multitasking skills, ability to work under time pressure,
- problem solving oriented attitude,
- attention to details and quality
- ability to cooperate both with internal and external clients,
- readiness for frequent business trips (around 40% of the time)- after the end of the pandemic,
- team player attitude.
- work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- possibility of working for international clients,
- attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- independent, expert position with real possibility of influencing on the process,
- chance to increase knowledge from different area of accountancy,
- comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages courses),
- real chance to development and promotions opportunities (extended career path, Talent Development program, internal recruitment),
- private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- co-financed sports card
- a monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- team and company integrations after hours
- a relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.