Oferta: Software Requirement Engineer
We are looking for an experienced Requirements Engineer to join our automotive team. In this role, you will support the creation of software for Automotive Gateway, ICAS and Body Control Module in close cooperation with a customer. Your task will be to create software requirements for cutting-edge solutions providing valuable input for the team in the whole requirement related part of V-Model. So, if you want to develop yourself in a great work atmosphere don’t hesitate and apply!
- Good knowledge of requirements engineering process/tools and software requirements creation
- Knowledge of JIRA, FishEye, and SVN
- Capability to analyze technical problems
- Understanding of the customers and users needs and problems
- Good communication skills
- Good language skills (English)
- Language skills (German)
- Knowledge of software development toolchains and processes
- Knowledge of DOORS
- Elicitation, analysis, modeling, and validation of data requirements and functional business requirements conditions
- Creation software requirements in DOORS based on provided System Requirements (SyR) and end customer requirements (STR) (STR & SyR will be provided by first Tier supplier as a DOORS-Module)
- Working closely with colleagues, developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Efficient planning of Requirements Engineering related tasks
- Conducting requirements analysis
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.