Praca Szczecin: Software Engineer – AUTOSAR Development Program
We invite you to join our Automotive Team in Wrocław, Kraków or Szczecin! We are looking for people that would like to grow their career within automotive software development and AUTOSAR. During internal training, you will gather both theoretical and practical knowledge to make your next steps in the AUTOSAR based software development. After that, your task will be to find new ways of creating and improving cutting-edge automotive solutions which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people.
We will give you an opportunity to be part of commercial and R&D projects focusing on: connectivity, autonomous driving, artificial intelligence, car’s operating system, augmented reality, data processing. Dont stand and watch the IT world moving forward - create software that drives your world!
- Good knowledge of C/C++ language
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture and design documentation
- Ability to analyze and understand source code
- Good technical/logical thinking
- Good language skills (English)
- Communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Technical curiosity
- Teamwork attitude
- Experience in the automotive domain - nice to have
- Active participation in one-month AUTOSAR training
- Gaining or refreshing knowledge of newest automotive solutions and technologies
- Introduction in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Identifying and analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C/C++ language
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality in accordance with projects requirements
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.