Oferta: Service Excellence Consultant
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES) is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
- Implementation and maintenance of operational knowledge management framework in close collaboration with operational teams;
- Identification of opportunities for increased efficiencies and improvements by analyzing existing processes, procedures, data storage and tools;
- Managing optimization projects in the area of knowledge management (e.g. data standardization, standard and template creation, process framework built);
- Product Owner of knowledge management and communication tools, their application and user training;
- Development and management of content collection for knowledge management platforms, identification of content gaps in close collaboration with subject matter experts;
- Process procedure management (creation and audit of DTP standards in compliance with internal/audit procedures, workflow and approval management and reporting);
- Promotion of usage of knowledge management solutions through grooming the knowledge sharing culture;
- Preparation and presentation of results and dashboards on KM status.
- University degree;
- Creative thinking and pro-active attitude;
- Very good organizational skills with ability to work on own initiative and under deadlines;
- Excellent communication, collaboration and facilitation skills;
- Computer skills: spreadsheet, Visio (or similar), word processing, PowerPoint, e-mail, collaboration systems;
- Basic database administration knowledge and skills;
- Fluent English knowledge (spoken and written);
- Working experience in SSC/BPO environment - min. 3-5 years;
- Experience in leading cross functional project groups;
- Practical project and change management experience;
- Experience in application of knowledge management tools as well as training contents creation will be an asset.
- Stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing,
- Chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas of accounting and knowledge management,
- An extensive package of professional training (in accounting, software - SAP, soft skills and language learning),
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members,
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Team and company integrations after hours,
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.