Oferta: (Senior) Invoice Processing Specialist
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
About the department
The AP team is mainly responsible for processing, booking Coloplasts liabilities, creation and updating of vendor master data, vendors invoice verification and handling invoice queries.
Come to join our ambitious and curious team! We are looking for smart and talented accountant to join our team supporting over 30 offices worldwide.
This is a temporary position (1 year contract, with a possibility to be prolonged).
At your job youll be mostly responsible for:
- verifying, processing and booking the invoices issued by suppliers
- communication with third parties in case of invoice questions or discrepancies
- creation and updating of vendor master data
- reconciliation of vendors statements
- month-end closing activities including general ledger reconciliations
We are looking for someone who is eager and a fast learner, and very well-organized. Join us, if you have a set of below skills:
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience or background in accountancy will be appreciated
- Good command of Excel – talent to adjust unstructured information into clear, concise written summaries and reports
- Engagement and effective communication – brief, honest and polite
As the others rely on us, we are looking for someone who manages deadlines and take full responsibility.
What we offer?
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- No probation period – long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards