Oferta: SAP Key User
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
Your main areas of responsibility in this position will include:
- Handling and solving problems within the SAP system.
- First and second level support for applications used in the company.
- Optimization and improvement of accounting processes in the SAP system.
- System support for migration of accounting processes.
- Creating and updating internal procedures related to tasks.
- Participation in internal projects.
- More than 3 years of experience in finance and accounting SAP processes or SAP support.
- Knowledge of the SAP system, FI and CO modules at an advanced level.
- Fluency in communicating in English, both in speech and writing (level B2 / C1).
- Strong knowledge of accounting processes performed on SAP.
- Very good understanding of the SAP system configuration.
- Ability to think analythically and see processes end-to-end.
- Experience on working in a share services center, within complex, multi-processes environment is of advantage.
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international organization.
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system.
- Extended remote work possibilities (even up to 90% of the time).
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation.
- Comprehensive package of trainings (in the field of technical skills, soft skills and foreign languages).
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members.
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance.
- Co-financed sports card.
- Team and company integrations after hours.
- A relocation package for people ready to move to Szczecin.