Oferta: Sales Representative
Do you want to be a part of a dynamic INTERNATIONAL TEAM that operates WORLD-WIDE?
Are you passionate about SALES and eager to explore NEW MARKETS?
Are you a “HUNTER” who enjoys the chase and gets excited by a challenging prey?
If you answered YES 3 times – we have something special for you!
Working within our Sales team, you will be engaged in a wide variety of task e.g., generation of leads using digital marketing tools but possibly also using more old-fashioned techniques, which never die, like phoning new potential customers and visiting fairs.
No two days are the same at Eryk, new tasks can pop up at any moment, so we need a dynamic person who enjoys unexpected developments, is proactive and eager to learn, and wants to develop within the B2B sales process.
You have worked with Sales before and preferably you have corporate B2B sales experience. However, the most important thing for us will be your attitude (perhaps sparked with a bit of sales talent), and your willingness to work in a very dynamic way, where you travel regularly to different places to visit customers.
Still in doubt? - perhaps these questions can help you figuring out if this job would motivate you:
- Do you have a natural curiosity about human behavior & relations?
- Do you feel comfortable walking into an unknown land and possibly getting rejected?
- Are you a natural negotiator who likes a challenge – but also knows when to back off?
- Do you get energized by sparring with others & sharing insights?
- Do you enjoy a varied work pattern that features both the office work and travels abroad?
Can you answer YES to the questions above – well then, there might a great journey ahead of you at Eryk Group.
Did we mention that we operate internationally?! Therefore, in the future it would not be strange if you hit around 75 travel days per year, since our customers are located all over the world, although primarily in Europe. Your workplace will be in Szczecin where you will cooperate with a team of more than 30 highly skilled colleagues in an English-speaking and friendly environment.
- Presenting, promoting and selling our services using solid arguments – B2B market
- Establishing & developing positive business and customer relations
- Negotiating contracts with potential customers
- Generating leads and preparing offers
- Visiting customers and potential customers to evaluate needs and promote our services
- Reaching out to potential customers through cold canvassing/cold calling
- Following sales targets and delivering within deadlines
- Coordinating sales efforts with team members and other departments
- Analyzing market’s potential, tracking sales and creating status reports
- You are fluent in English
- You have business or business-related education (B.Sc. or College Diploma level)
- You are a natural and efficient communicator
- You have international driving license, recognized in Europe
- You are well-organized, dynamic, and like to meet new people
- You either live in or near Szczecin or are willing to move to Szczecin
- You are a natural negotiator who likes to be challenged
- You are proficient with Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint, Excel, Word and PDF files
- Exciting job in a respected, well-run company where your opinions matter, and standards are high
- Friendly atmosphere in a well-organized and ergonomic office in the centre of Szczecin
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Possibility for growth and self-development through professional training and courses financed by Eryk Group.