Oferta: RPA Developer
Established in 2012 in Szczecin, METRO Global Solution Center (formerly METRO SERVICES) is conducting finance and accounting processes for METRO, a leading international wholesale company based in Germany with food and non-food assortments. By claiming a new global strategy, we have adjusted our approach to focus on innovation, high-quality solutions, and a future-ready mindset.
As an employer, we aim to create an inclusive, international, and innovative environment where people are empowered to move the business forward. We encourage you to take advantage of our exciting development and upskilling opportunities, team-playing open culture, international mindset, informal atmosphere. Among many job perks, we offer personal training in accounting, SAP, soft skills and languages, private medical care, group insurance, cash benefits, Christmas allowance, co-financed sports card and relocation package for candidates outside Szczecin.
What the Process Automation Team is?
Work hard, play hard! Process Automation Team is working on automation potential identification and solution delivery, using techniques ranging from RPA with Softomotive and UiPath, through web-based applications in .Net Core, to SQL databases and VBA. They are creatively applying best practices from Agile methodology in SSC environment and looking forward to keep expanding into new technologies, as working in Process Automation means being part of a very dynamic and evolving reality, with many brilliant new opportunities in the future.
Your main area of responsibility in this position will include:
- Automate business processes following requirements defined and documented by Automation Business Analyst,
- Develop the code for high-priority and medium to high complexity RPA solutions according to the functional specifications, maintainability, and coding and efficiency standards under minimal guidance,
- Design and develop automated solutions using UiPath,
- Analyze requirements and propose technical solutions,
- Review existing automated solutions,
- Support the team in project planning activities, estimating, in evaluating risks, and prioritizing based on requirements,
- Maintain and improve existing RPA solutions,
- Assist in assessing, defining, and enforcing automation technology and architecture standards,
- Define infrastructure needs for automation,
- Build technical documentation of created solutions.
- Advanced knowledge of process automation software (UiPath preferred)
- 1 year + of experience with an RPA software (UiPath, Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, etc.),
- Experience with SAP GUI scripting,
- Git: clone, pull, add, commit, push,
- SQL knowledge will be an advantage (MSSQL, PostgreSQL),
- Good knowledge of English (spoken and written) - min. B2
- Knowledge of programming language e.g. C#, VBA will be an advantage.
- Experience with process digitization solutions (workflow, process orchestration) will be an advantage.
- Stable employment in an international corporation, which is constantly growing
- Chance to expand knowledge and experience in various areas
- Private medical care and group insurance, also for family members
- Cash benefits as part of the Social Benefits Fund, i.e. Christmas allowance
- A monthly salary supplement for knowing an additional language
- Co-financed sports card
- Team and company integrations after hours
- 90% of remote work (2 days per month in the office)