Oferta: Marketing Trainee
Want to be a part of a dynamic INTERNATIONAL TEAM who operates WORLD-WIDE?
Are you passionate about MARKETING and eager to be a part of fascinating PROJECTS?
Are you a TEAM-PLAYER who enjoys diverse activities in your “to-do” list?
If you can answer YES to those 3 points – well then, it is your lucky day!
We are an international technical service provider with 200+ technicians delivering services to industry and energy sectors around the world. Our DNA is half-Danish and half-Polish, and we are searching for a new colleague!
As a marketing trainee you will be a great support for our team. You will be involved in many bigger and smaller projects – both digital aa well as “analogue”, that help our brand and sales grow. We need an open-minded person who is eager to develop within B2B marketing field.
Your profile – is this you we are looking for?
What counts is your attitude and willingness to learn and develop... and of course being passionate about marketing . We do not expect years of experience. Perhaps you are freshly graduated or just gifted with the soul of marketing spirit. It would be great if you have such features:
- You are a creative person and you head is full of ideas
- You have a natural curiosity to discover new things, sometimes to dive deep into details
- You are proactive, dynamic and are not afraid to ask questions
- You are open to learn new things, and you do it with pleasure
- You are a team-player, open to the people
Can you answer YES to above – well then there might lie a great journey ahead of you at Eryk Group
- Creating marketing contents for e.g. website, social media, ads.
- Research and collecting data for our marketing contents.
- Website and Social Media - monitoring and maintenance.
- Email marketing – support in creation and delivery.
- Update databases and spreadsheets – such as Request for Information, Prequalifications.
- Monitoring the stock with of cool marketing supplies.
- Provide support for the marketing and sales team, when needed.
- Administration activities, working with CRM systems.
Skills – must-have’s
- You are fluent in English.
- You are a natural and efficient communicator .
- Your imagination is unlimited and you can materialize your ideas.
- Time is your friend and you can reach deadlines by well-organized work.
- Multitasking is a piece of cake for you.
- You are passionate for Social Media, content writing and creating simple graphics.
- You know Google Analytics, Google Ads, and some of WWW-CMS systems.
- You either live in or near Szczecin or you are willing to move to Szczecin.
- Paid traineeship specialized in marketing with possibility of full employment.
- Exciting job in a respected, well-run, company where your opinion matters, and standards are high
- Friendly atmosphere in a well-organized and ergonomic office in the city centre
- Private medical care for you and your family after 6 months of employment
- Professional training and courses financed by the company