Oferta: Junior Order Administrator
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland.
The team is mainly responsible for sending samples based on requests coming from healthcare professionals, territory managers and patients plus entering data and maintaining database of our patients. The team works in the afternoon together with our office in Minneapolis, so if you’re looking for a stable job but would prefer to have most mornings free, it is a perfect opportunity for you to make it happen.
Come to join our ambitious and curious team!
You will be mainly responsible for:
- Entering patient’s data and marketing data into the systems
- Completing and checking order documentation
- Matching orders with shipping products coming from the US
- Maintaining positive working relationship with internal and external stakeholders
- Participating in various projects pointed out by management
- Knowledge of English - minimum B2
- Quality mindset - focus to details
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office tools
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to mostly work in the afternoon (Monday-Friday, 15:00-23:00)
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.