Oferta: (Junior) Marketing Automation Specialist
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
Our team is in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, but we cooperate on daily basis with teams at the headquarter in Humlebaek, Denmark, as well as the subsidiaries around the World. When joining Coloplast, you will enter a truly global company that offers great opportunities and challenges. The Digital Commerce team is responsible for developing and delivering digital offerings across our many markets, so you will be joining an ambitious and energetic team.
As a Junior Marketing Automation Specialist, you will be assisting the Marketing Automation Manager in executing Coloplast global marketing automation strategy. You will be supporting countries that we are working with in setting-up their e-mail campaigns in Oracle Eloqua and be responsible of quality assurance before activation.
Together with a very energetic and ambitious team you will help driving the digital excellence on our Consumer Journey.
- Act as a frontline support for the local markets in marketing automation campaigns’ execution in Oracle Eloqua
- Coordinate activities around both global and local campaigns activation
- Assist both Marketing Automation Specialist and local markets in:
building e-mails, landing pages and forms by acting as an e-mail design editor support, running A/B testing, developing existing- and setting up new e-mail flows, segmenting and uploading the data, Quality assurance performance and campaign activations.
- Help running monthly performance reporting
- Monitor, analyze and optimize e-mail campaigns
- Support the production of guides and training sessions
- Support the global campaign roll-outs and new onboardings
We believe that the ideal candidate for this role will be a mature, curious, pro-active and goal orientated team player who has:
- University degree in Marketing/Online Media/Economics/Information Technology/Software Engineering or equivalent- preferable but not required
- Experience within the field of online marketing, preferable within e-mail marketing- preferable but not required
- Strong communication skills in English (company’s official language, day-to-day contact with teams abroad)
- Good analytical skills and data understanding
- Good business understanding in general
- Strong organizational skills to effectively prioritize work
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
Furthermore, we offer:
- Attractive benefit package:
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- Great office location (Szczecin)
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Internal trainings
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership