Oferta: Innovation Finance Controller
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenge. Curiosity works here!
The job is located in Coloplast Business Centre in Szczecin, Poland. Global Operations Controlling in CPBC is part of worldwide Global Operations and Innovation Finance Organization. We cooperate with Innovation and Project Organization, Production Sites, Sales Subsidiaries and Head Quarter, where we perform business and cost price controlling as well as facilitate performance dialog.
Come to join our team!
As a member of Global Operation (GO) and Innovation Finance Team, you will be responsible for providing finance support and expertise for Innovation projects. You will assist in maintaining a portfolio overview and ensure transparency of project results. You will align comments and recommendation with Project Management and Innovation Finance.
- Establish Yourself as a trusted partner for key business stakeholders
- Support Innovation and GO Management from a finance perspective
- Maintain overview of all approved business cases
- Support tracking of historical projects and understand key developments
- Ensure that all projects continue to follow agreed innovation investment framework
- Maintain cost transparency within project activity costs (actuals and forecast to area directors)
- Actively contribute to the success of finance projects by recommending actions to Management
- Participate in various cross functional projects pointed out by management
- High potential with a Bachelor or Master degree within Finance or Business
- Experience in building and maintaining large Excel models
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Natural interest in business understanding and performance management
- Experience in aligning input from multiple stakeholders
- Experience in discounted cash flow valuations (will be an advantage)
- Knowledge of various reporting and BI systems (Power BI will be an advantage)
- Proactive and problem-solving skills
- Fluent spoken and written English
- Excellent communication skills
- Understands and implements processes
- Demonstrating high level of ownership
- Ability to explain analysis in clear and simple way
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Courage to challenge the business
- Independent, systematic and structured approach and way of working
- Have a high level of energy and strong self-drive
- Outgoing team player
- Flexible approach to work
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Private medical care,
- Sports card,
- Transportation co-funding,
- Restaurant card,
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards
- Modern workplace
- Great office location in the very city centre
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Internal trainings
- Development possibilities within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidate.