Oferta: Controlling Analyst
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. Working closely with people who use our products, we create solutions that are sensitive to their special needs. We call this intimate healthcare.
At Coloplast we constantly strive to improve the way we serve our customers and through this achieve our ambitious targets. Employing the right people constitutes a corner stone in our efforts. We offer a position in an international organization with attractive growth opportunities for our employees.
Your new job in Coloplast
Are you keen to work with ERP and BI systems and product cost data? Do you want to work with both operational business and finance stakeholders around the world? You think you can link your analytical skills with good understanding of cost drivers? Do you have experience working with product costing, transfer prices and manufacturing accounting? Then join us!
As our new Controlling Analyst, you will be part of the global GO_cost Team operating within Controlling Team. You will be governing direct cost updates process and report product cost changes to various stakeholders within the company.
Moreover you will provide financial support to other functional areas of the Company:
- Manufacturing – works with the plant controllers and production staff to identify cost savings projects, analyzes and forecasts the impact on the cost structure if implemented, and conduct performance dialog in area of direct variable costs.
- Inventory Control – investigates inventory adjustments resulting from cost price change
- Purchasing – analyzes purchase price variances & monitoring material price trends to provide analyzes pointing on reasons of cost development on product range and support prediction of the future cost price development impact.
- Corporate Taxes – adjusts internal pricing to follow agreed profitability level
About the department
The job is located in Szczecin office, being part of GO Finance organization, which supports operations on improvement agenda and reports the financials related to Global Operations. This implies financials for Coloplasts innovation, logistic and production activities – including inventory and investments financials.
Our department will provide a great learning environment, and you will have plenty of opportunities to take on and drive your tasks while being surrounded by colleagues with a strong drive.
Your key responsibilities
Your main task is to handle direct cost setup globally for all Coloplast companies, including responsibility for updates of: direct labor and material cost, internal price for transferring items between various Coloplast units (ICP1, ICP2) and companies overheads.
The aim is to be a single point of contact for Coloplast in DVC cost area.
Furthermore, you will:
- Proceed with the calculation of new cost prices;
- Orchestrate the process and maintain yearly update of standard costs for all Coloplast Corporate items;
- Monitor variances and identify trends leading to cost price change;
- Be responsible for checking, reporting and consolidating data;
- Analyze and report high volume of data;Initiate and drive controlling improvements in assigned areas.
About the qualifications
- master degree within Business, Finance or equivalent
- high level on Excel skills fluent spoken and written English
- experience in working with ERP and BI systems (preferably: Oracle JDE, Power BI)
- experience in working with direct costs in connection to production company (will be an advantage)
- experience in working with transfer pricing (will be an advantage)
- natural interest in business understanding and performance management as well as strong analytical skills and problem-solving ability
- methodical approach with an ability to work under pressure
- structured and disciplined style of working
- ability to keep the overview and be decisive even though you may have a lot on your plate
- excellent communication skills
- understands and implements processes
In the controlling team we have to work independently and take ownership for the processes but we are also highly dependent on a global team effort. Good team spirit and ‘ping-pong’ is a natural part of our work day.
- No probation period - long-term contract from the start
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Internal trainings
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Development possibilities/internal transfers within the organization
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
Thats not all! We have even more for you!
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
- Competitive salary with attractive benefit package
- Private medical care
- Sports card
- Transportation co-funding
- Restaurant card
- Holiday bonus and occasional cards