Oferta: Contract Coordinator
If you would like to work closely with the contract within the wind industry this position might be right for you.
Contract and Reporting Data Management Team is designed to support our customers with preparing and delivering monthly contractual reports and maintaining contract data while the lifecycle of the contract. The main responsibility of the Team is to look after the contract in the system. The first part is to enter all data into systems when a new contract is signed. While the contract is running, we prepare billing in accordance with to contract statement, up to billing dates. Whenever a new amendment or annex is available, our team is obligated to update all necessary data in the system.
- Verifying contractual obligation for Vestas
- Creating master data for service contracts in the system
- Creating and completing billing plans
- Invoicing contractual fees, calculating indexation
- Maintaining turbine related data in SAP and other databases
- Coordinating issue solutions between various internal groups
- Preparing presentations and reports
- Bachelors degree in business, economics, law, finance, or a related field
- Fluent English
- Communicative German (at least B1 in reading and writing)
- Experience in a business administration environment
- Good MS Office knowledge, especially Excel
- Detail/ quality-oriented mind
- Ability to follow the process
- Capable of solving problems by using relevant methods and tools
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively communicate within a team environment and interact across international departments
- Team-oriented person
- Handle customer complaints
- Customer focus and follow-up skills
What we offer
We offer a complex job, an high-quality learning environment, and opportunities for career development at a well-known wind turbine manufacturer. You will become part of a highly professional environment in a growing industry. You will have a possibility to influence changes in the process and on creating improvements.
An attractive salary and benefits package is included. Flexible working hours and work from home are possible after training given.
This position has a temporary contract – the hiring end date would be 31.03.2022, with the possibility to extend.