Oferta: Construction Site Manager
We are looking for a Construction Site Manager with a high level of people management skills and technical background.
Are you interested to be part of a global organization with a high-paced international work environment wherein you can apply your experience and skills?
If yes, Vestas has opportunities for you to further enroll your skills in the wind industry.
Sales > SBU NCE > Site Management Region C
You will be a part of NCE Construction which covers 40 countries and has 250 employees in 18 different locations. The Construction department works on approximately 150 projects a year.
The Construction Department oversees all wind farm projects from start to completion. The team takes responsibility for a wind farm once a contract has been signed - and remains responsible until the final tests are completed. Working closely with the logistics, procurement, and finance departments, the Construction department must keep the project on budget and on schedule, as well as ensuring our rigorous safety and quality standards are met.
As a Construction Site Manager:
- Review the project in-depth to schedule deliverables and estimate costs
- Oversee all onsite and offsite constructions to monitor compliance with quality and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on a daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Plan ahead to prevent problems and resolve any emerging ones
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
- At least 4 years of working experience as a Construction Site Manager
- Polish Building certificate is a must
- Construction/ Technical background
- Advanced knowledge of construction management processes, means, and methods
- Open to travel and flexible working team
- Good command of English both written and spoken
It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience from the wind industry
- Experience or knowledge of SAP
It is expected that you:
- Are competent in conflict and crisis management
- Have leadership and human resources management skills
- Have excellent time and project management skills
- Are skilled in handling multiple employees at the construction site
- Are pragmatic and quality-conscious
We offer an opportunity to be part of an established team in an exciting business with very thrilling products, supporting Vestas’ overall mission. The working environment is informal but with a clear direction.
We have an eclectic mix of experience and skills, working together to make Vestas’ vision a reality. Join Vestas and you will find yourself working in a spirit of worldwide collaboration while enjoying the sense of making a positive difference in the job – professionally and personally. This position includes a company car, laptop, etc.
Work location will be on Wind Sites in Poland and Europe (NCE region).