Oferta: Civil Work Technical Advisor
With over 90 years’ combined experience, NES Fircroft is proud to be the world’s leading engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power & Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and Chemicals sectors worldwide. We provide tailored staffing solutions, sourced from a global talent pool by a dedicated, discipline specific team of consultants.
For our Client we are looking for a subcontractor to fulfill the Civil Work Technical Advisor vacancy on a favourable B2B contract until the end of April.
You will be responsible for:
- Checking, verifying and ensuring that the civil construction Partner activities on site are in line with the quality and time requirements.
- Ensuring that civil Partner executes the work according to the contract, approved for construction drawings, construction procedures and associated documents such as ITPL, concrete mix design, concreting plan, steel erection plan etc.
- Maintaining a permanent contact with the civil lead engineer, for all information concerning the status of the documents, for information or construction as well as for any technical or contractual matter.
- Report all technical or contract issue and quality requirement deviation to the civil lead engineer. Ensure that the Partner corrects the deviation prior to proceeding with the next step of the works.
- Verifying the monthly progress report from the civil Partner.
- Organising weekly meetings with civil Partner.
- Giving technical support to civil Partner in regards to piling works, drawings and specifications issued by the Company.
- Establishing a progress reporting illustrated by photos.
- Finding the reasons for potential delays and draw up action plan to get back on schedule.
- Keep an eye on the Health and Safety aspects and stop any activity that is putting people in danger.
- Engineering degree.
- Experience and knowledge in regards to construction work and piling.
- Very good English level.
- Good organisational skills, attention to details and communication skills.
- Own bussiness or readiness to register one.
- Permanent presence on-site when work is performed.