Praca Szczecin: Automotive Software Engineer
We are looking for experienced C/C++ Engineers to join our growing Automotive Department. If you want to create interesting products – cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies – which are already in use or will be used in the nearest future by thousands of people – join us! You will also have an opportunity to learn and master your skills in AUTOSAR based software development. Don’t stand and watch the IT world moving forward – create software that drives your world!
- Good knowledge of C/C++ language
- Interest and working experience in automotive domain
- Ability to read, analyze and understand requirements, architecture and design documentation
- Ability to analyze and understand source code
- Good technical/logical thinking
- Good language skills (English)
- Communication skills, creativeness, and open-mindedness
- Teamwork attitude
- Participation in projects of cutting-edge automotive market-related technologies
- Identifying and analyzing the requirements of the solution
- Design and development of software in the area of automotive using C/C++ language
- Creative approach to work to invent new solutions
- Close cooperation with PM, designers, and analysts
- Assuring code quality
- Participation in training and academies to gain new knowledge related to Embedded and Automotive domains
- Exciting Projects: With clients across all industries and sectors, we offer an opportunity to work on market-defining products using the latest technologies.
- Collaborative Environment: You can expand your skills by collaborating with a diverse team of highly talented people in an open, laidback environment — or even abroad in one of our global centers or client facilities!
- Work-Life Balance: GlobalLogic prioritizes work-life balance, which is why we offer flexible work schedules.
- Professional Development: We develop paths suited to your individual talents through international knowledge exchanges and professional certification opportunities.
- Excellent Benefits: We provide our employees with private medical care, sports facilities cards, group life insurance, travel insurance, relocation package, food subsidies and cultural activities.
- Fun Perks: We want you to feel comfortable in your work, which is why we create good working environment with relax zones, host social and teambuilding activities and stock our kitchen with delicious teas and coffees!
Send you application by clicking "Aplikuj Teraz" button.
Your message subject shall include job position.