Oferta: Accounting Process Trainer
METRO Services PL is part of the international METRO group and provides specialized financial and accounting services for its companies, including Real and Makro Cash & Carry.
After over 7 years of operations in Szczecin, METRO Services has become the center of expertise,
implementing accounting standards throughout the organization. We implement more and more interesting projects, and our employees have more and more development opportunities.
The Trainer will be responsible for:
- Planning and conducting accounting processes trainings (especially related to OTC-area),
- Creating process documentation,
- Developing training programme and training materials, within creation model process and standardization approach,
- Actively supporting operational teams,
- Recognition and continuous analysis of training needs related to accounting processes,
The ideal candidate profile:
- University degree (preferably in the field of finance, accounting or economy),
- At least 2 years of professional experience within accounting,
- Deep knowledge of accounting processes (especially AP-AR area),
- Fluency in English (C1 level),
- Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage,
- Knowledge of training/ teaching methods,
- High level of presentation skills,
- Excellent co-operation and communication skills,
- Self-dependence and good organisation of work,
- Independence and strong internal motivation,
- Experience in creating process documentation,
- Experience of working in an international surrounding (preferably SSC/BPO).
- Work in a professional, friendly team in a stable, international corporation,
- Attractive remuneration enriched with a bonus system,
- Private medical care and group insurance for the employee and family members,
- Benefits under the Social Fund,
- Team and company integration after hours,
- Co-financed sports card,
- Relocation package for candidates ready to move to Szczecin.