Oferta: Accounting Assistant
Coloplast develops products and services that make life easier for people with very personal and private medical conditions. In Szczecin we are Business Centre that is responsible for global financial operations, orders administration, HR and IT support, marketing & data analysis activities, and many others. If you have the right profile and the right amount of curiosity and ambition you can be a part of this exciting challenges. Curiosity works here!
Currently, we are looking for detailed orientated and energetic people to join our Accounting Department in Coloplast Business Centre, Szczecin.
The AP team is responsible for vendors invoice verification and processing, as well as creating and updating vendor master data. You will have a unique chance to be a part of the global project within the AP automation area and contact with various stakeholders across the world. Come to join our ambitious and curious team!
We’re focused currently on the e-invoicing project. You’ll be responsible for:
- Sending campaigns to suppliers
- Onboarding suppliers into e-invoicing
- Phone and mail communication with suppliers
- Answering suppliers’ doubts regarding e-invoicing
- Taking suppliers through the registration process
- Very good knowledge of English (min. B2)
- Effective communication skills
- Experience with repetitive, computer related tasks
- Orientation for details and precision
- Experience or background in accountancy will be appreciated
We offer you a unique opportunity to grow within the organization, to develop personal abilities and to develop others in achieving their goals. You can expect to enter a global ‘one company’ that offers both great challenges and great rewards.
- Order contract (umowa zlecenie) for 5 months
- Challenging tasks and growth opportunities in a motivating work environment
- Gaining experience in an international organization
- Opportunity to use and develop foreign languages in daily work
- Fantastic work atmosphere full of respect and partnership
- Internal trainings
- Modern workplace
- No dress code zone
- Great winter and summer events, and family picnics
- Delicious coffee and fresh fruits
We will take candidates into the recruitment process continuously so do not hesitate to apply on-line via our job portal. We will close the position down once we have found the right candidat